This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Stocks Wood Outdoor Centre.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this business. It will notify you of the following:
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, email, other electronic means or directly from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Any personal data collected on our registration form is stored in a secure filing cabinet with the customer’s consent, inline with our GDPR policy.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are password protected and kept in a secure environment.
Stocks Wood Outdoor Centre uses Facebook as a social media platform for communication with visitors. Names of participants and ages of children may be taken from messages to update our booking forms.
Consent has been received from individuals whose images are published on our Facebook page and will be stored therein indefinitely. If you wish your image to be removed from our page please contact us.
All users of Facebook are under the governance of the Facebook General Data Protection Policy.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us immediately via telephone at 01228 580242 or via email email@example.com.
V.2 April 2019