Forest School Holiday Clubs
Monday 1st April - 13 spaces available
Tuesday 2nd April - 7 spaces available
Wednesday 3rd April - Fully booked
Thursday 4th April - 3 spaces available
Monday 8th April - 3 spaces available
Tuesday 9th April - 14 spaces available
Wednesday 10th April - 7 spaces available
Thursday 11th April - 4 spaces available
20 spaces available per session
* Please note that a minimum of 6 children are required for sessions to run*
- Sessions last for 5 hours (10am to 3pm).
· Each session is £20 or £15 for extra siblings and includes a half hour lunch break in the fire circle (please provide your child with a packed lunch). Hot chocolate and squash are provided.
· It is for children aged 5 to 12.
The club is run by Julian & Claire Earle. Both are qualified level three Forest School practitioners, have DBS clearance and are qualified in outdoor first aid. They have worked for over twenty years in both primary and secondary schools. They may also be assisted by their children - Emily and Jacob - who also have DBS clearance. Stocks Wood Outdoor Centre is insured with Birnbeck Finance Ltd and has public liability insurance underwritten by SAUA Ltd.
Parents are welcome to stay for a session for an additional £5.
What do you need to bring?
· Waterproofs! Waterproof trousers as well as a waterproof jacket are essential if rain is forecast as the woodland can be very muddy.
· Wellington boots and preferably at least 2 pairs of socks to keep toes toasty!
. Long sleeves and trousers (not shorts) to reduce the risk of getting scratched or stung.
· Several layers to stay warm rather than one thick layer in colder weather. We recommend a minimum of 5 layers on top if the temperature is 5 degrees or below.
· Gloves and hat if it is cold (cheap Poundland ones are best as they’ll get muddy too!).
. Sun cream if it is hot and sunny.
· Any medical items, eg. Inhalers, EpiPen etc.
· Packed lunch including a drink. Hot chocolate and squash will be provided.
. A change of clothes in a separate bag. Handy in case you get too cold or wet.
. Parents: a bin bag when you return in case your child's clothes/wellies are muddy.
Places are limited so booking is essential.
Contact Claire or Julian for details on 01228 580242,
or message us on Facebook @stockswoodoc
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your booking and are unable to give more than 48 hours' notice you will be expected to pay the full cost of the session you have booked.