Forest School Holiday Clubs
Summer Holiday Forest School Club
~ Games ~ Fire lighting ~ Den building ~ Pond dipping ~ Crafts ~ Campfire Cooking ~ and much more in a bespoke woodland! ~
Our popular Forest School Holiday Club will run again between Monday and Thursday during the weeks beginning Mon 22nd July, Mon 29th July, Mon 12th August and Mon 19th August.
20 spaces available per session
PLEASE CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THIS WEBPAGE FOR OUR CURRENT BOOKING AVAILABILITY
- Sessions last for 5 hours (10am to 3pm).
- After two years of site and programme development each session is now still fantastic value at £25 per child and £20 for each additional sibling .
- Hot chocolate, squash, water and fresh fruit are provided in all sessions.
- The club is for children from 5 to 12 years of age.
- A parent per child/family is welcome to stay for the session for an additional £5 per session .
The club is run by Julian, Claire and Emily Earle. Julian and Claire are experienced, qualified level three Forest School practitioners, have DBS clearance and are qualified in outdoor first aid. They have worked for over twenty years in both primary and secondary schools. Emily also has DBS clearance and has worked in Stocks Wood alongside Julian and Claire for the last two years. Stocks Wood Outdoor Centre is insured with Birnbeck Finance Ltd and has public liability insurance underwritten by SAUA Ltd.
What do you need to bring?
1) Outdoor clothing - No shorts please. Legs and arms should be covered to avoid nettle /bramble stings & scratches. Even on hot days this is strongly recommended.
2) Waterproofs! Waterproof trousers as well as a waterproof jacket are essential to get the most out of each session if the weather is, or has recently been wet.
3) Old outdoor footwear or wellies
4) Packed lunch, including a drink/water bottle. No nut products please (incl. Nutella).
5) Any medical items, eg. Inhalers, EpiPen etc.
6) A change of clothes in a separate bag is handy in case you get too muddy or wet.
7) Parents often bring a bin-bag on return to put any muddy clothes/wellies in.
Drop off your children in our car park opposite Stocks Farmhouse at ‘top’ Rosley, on the B5305.
Places are limited so booking is essential.
Contact Claire or Julian for details on 01228 580242,
or message us on Facebook @stockswoodoc
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your booking and are unable to give more than 48 hours' notice you will be expected to pay the full cost of the session you have booked.
* Please note that a minimum of 6 children are required for sessions to run*
CURRENT BOOKING AVAILABILITY
Mon 22nd July 4 places available
Tues 23rd July 2 places available
Wed 24th July 10 places available
Thurs 25th July 9 places available
Mon 29th July 6 places available
Tues 30th July 13 places available
Wed 31st July 1 place available
Thurs 1st August 5 places available
Mon 12th August 3 places available
Tues 13th August 7 places available
Wed 14th August 11 places available
Thurs 15th August 13 places available
Mon 19th August 7 places available
Tues 20th August 7 places available
Wed 21st August 10 places available
Thurs 22nd August 13 places available