Forest School Holiday Clubs
Holiday Forest School Club
~ Games ~ Fire lighting ~ Den building ~ Pond dipping ~ Crafts ~ Campfire Cooking ~ and much more in a bespoke woodland! ~
20 spaces available per session
PLEASE CHECK THE BOTTOM OF THIS WEBPAGE FOR OUR CURRENT BOOKING AVAILABILITY
- Sessions last for 5 hours (10am to 3pm).
- Each session is great value at £25 per child and £20 for each additional sibling .
- Hot chocolate, squash, water and fresh fruit are provided in all sessions.
- The club is for children from 5 to 12 years of age.
- A parent per child/family is welcome to stay for the session for an additional £5 per session .
The club is run by Julian, Claire, Emily and Jacob Earle. Julian and Claire are experienced, qualified level three Forest School practitioners, have DBS clearance and are qualified in outdoor first aid. They have worked for over twenty years in both primary and secondary schools. Emily and Jacob also have DBS clearance and have worked in Stocks Wood alongside Julian and Claire for the last two years. Stocks Wood Outdoor Centre is insured with Birnbeck Finance Ltd and has public liability insurance underwritten by SAUA Ltd.
What do you need to bring?
1) Outdoor clothing - No shorts please. Legs and arms should be covered to avoid nettle /bramble stings & scratches and insect bites. Even on hot days this is strongly recommended.
2) Waterproofs! Waterproof trousers as well as a waterproof jacket are essential to get the most out of each session if the weather is, or has recently been wet.
3) Old outdoor footwear or wellies
4) Packed lunch, including a drink/water bottle. No nut products please (incl. Nutella) as we often have children who have severe nut allergies.
5) Any medical items, eg. Inhalers, EpiPen etc.
6) A change of clothes in a separate bag is handy in case you get too muddy or wet.
7) Parents often bring a bin-bag on return to put any muddy clothes/wellies in.
Drop off your children in our car park opposite Stocks Farmhouse at ‘top’ Rosley, on the B5305.
Places are limited so booking is essential.
Contact Claire or Julian for details on 01228 580242
or message us on Facebook @stockswoodoc
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your booking and are unable to give more than 48 hours' notice you will be expected to pay the full cost of the session you have booked.
* Please note that a minimum of 6 children are required for sessions to run*